WHAT TO DO
What’s there to do in Vermont during the Summer? Here’s my Gold List.
1. Mountain Bike Burke Pike Park to Kingdom Trails.
2. Bring The Kids to Smuggler’s Notch.
3. Fly Through the Trees on a Zipline at Arbortrek Canopy Adventures.
4. Catch a Wave at Jay Peak Waterpark.
5. Play Disc Golf at Smuggler’s Notch.
6. Go Off-Roading on a Segway at Smuggler’s Notch.
7. Paddle a Canoe through Northern Forest Canoe Trail.
8. Hike the Long Trail
9. Eat Farm to Table at Juniper’s.
10. Go Hot Air Ballooning at Balloons Over New England.
WHERE TO STAY
Top Summer Vermont Hotels (all personally tested):
Get a sneak peak into my Gold List of Summer Vermont Hotels…
WHAT TO DRINK
WHAT AND WHERE TO EAT
FALL IN LOVE WITH VERMONT
There are plenty of reasons to fall in love with Vermont, a state that remains true throughout all life’s changes.